Monday 14 May 2012

My Little Secret!


George here, chaps

I’ve managed to set up a little communications hub in the garden shed. It is absolutely wizard, and something I should have considered years ago.
You can expect more regular updates from me on my super new retreat. Just don’t tell Camilla, I digress.

I wanted to share with you a little more about my one of my favourite treats: Crabbie’s Black Reserve.

Crabbie’s Black Reserve is a little more powerful than Crabbie’s Ginger Beer itself. At 6% ABV, it comes with a stronger, more fuller bodied experience as the ginger within it has been steeped for up to four weeks longer than that of the ginger used in original Crabbie’s.

I’ve even installed a miniature fridge in the retreat to house my secret stash. I treat myself to one every time Camilla asks me to do the gardening, which reminds me, I must mow the lawn or there will be hell to pay!? 

Remember, Mum’s the word! And try a bottle of Crabbie’s Black Reserve should get the opportunity.

Over and Out
George

No comments:

Post a Comment