Friday 8 June 2012

Spiffing Weekend Snaps

I say, what a weekend: Show-jumping at Bolesworth, home for our Jubilee Party and then on to London to enjoy the tail end of the Royal festivities.

George and I baked a batch of Jane’s Cupcakes, needless to say that they were delightful and our friends and family couldn’t agree more. All those cakes, along with all the other party goodies that were consumed, has left us feeling truly well fed.

Sadly, however, amongst all of the fun - George misplaced his camera which he used to capture some rare shots. It’s left me feeling rather glum as there were some priceless and candid moments.   
This is where I hope you can help me, Crabbie's Crowd (especially our Bumper Jubilee Pack Winners!): by uploading some of your most Spiffing Jubilee photos to the Crabbie’s Facebook Fan page. George and I would love to see the best bits of your Royal weekend so that we can relive all of the wizard times.

Warmest,


Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment