Thursday 5 July 2012

Balearic Bliss


Good morning, Crabbie’s Crowd!

George here, reporting from The Balearics.

The weather here is Spiffing, although I’m missing Blighty given that Camilla and I can’t attend The Henley Festival this week. Fear not, Crabbies Fans: our trusted events team will be serving patrons delicious Crabbie’s.

One takes a keen interest in Rowing, and all supplementary events, of course – I was once part of the University team when I was a wee bit more spritely.  I think it was my rowing outfit that first turned Camilla’s head my way.

I will enjoy my Crabbie’s in the bright sun greatly although  a little bit of me would still love to be in Henley regardless of the British weather. If any of you find yourself having the odd hour or so free, then pop down to the The Henley Festival as it will be running until the 8th. And don’t forget to sample some Crabbie’s on my behalf.  

Warmest,
George

No comments:

Post a Comment